Monday, May 9, 2016

Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Mask Review

arbonne, arbonne seasource detox spa mask, arbonne seasource detox spa mask review
After a long day of wearing a ton of make-up, there's nothing I like more than removing everything, cleansing my face, and relaxing with a nice face mask. 

Arbonne's Seasoure Detox Spa Mask works by drawing out impurities from the skin's surface, and helps prevent clogged pores. The mud mask is made with marine botanicals, which helps your skin feel smooth, hydrated, firm and invigorated. Lately, my pores have been looking pretty big and clogged, so it was a great time to try the mask. 

arbonne, arbonne seasource detox spa mask, arbonne seasource detox spa mask review

First application:

After 15 minutes:

Upon application, the mask starts to tingle a bit. You're suppose to avoid your eye area, and I'm so glad I did. This stuff really burns when you use a lot! I definitely felt some tingling sensations along my face for a few minutes. As the product sets in and starts to dry, you can really start feeling the cooling and cleaning sensation.

The instructions say to apply the mask after cleansing your face. I used it after cleansing my face with my Foreo Luna Mini 2, and I think that definitely made it burn a lot more than it would have normally if you didn't scrub your face.

After washing it off, my face still had the burning feeling for a good five minutes. I did notice that my pores appeared unclogged, and my face felt very soft. 

Overall, it wasn't that bad of a product, but I wouldn't recommend it to those with sensitive skin. It feels very harsh since it does burn, so I think it would only make your skin sensitivity feel worse. 

Twitter | Youtube | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...