Monday, December 29, 2014

What I Got For Christmas Haul (2014)

Hey guys, welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas because I definitely did! It's always a bittersweet feeling for me when Christmas is here because I absolutely love the holiday cheer, and it makes me extremely sad knowing I have to wait another whole year for it to be back again. As much as I love Christmas, it sometimes gets a little stressful, but I guess I'm kind of glad it's over. Here is my new post on what I got for Christmas, along with a few snaps of my Christmas pictures.

Christmas tree in my new home!
 I decorated it all by myself :) 

Trying out some close up shots with my new camera.

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cupcakes
 An absolute hit at my family Christmas party and at my boyfriend's. Maybe I'll post up the recipe!

 Second annual family photo. This time with props!


Aunt made an amazing Christmas dinner. 



 Christmas tree at my cousin's.

 Of course I took a selfie. 

Now, on to the goodies!
 Kind of an overall photo of what I got for Christmas.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Limited Edition
 I was actually so surprised to get this for Christmas. I did want it but I was so shocked when I opened up my present! Thanks Amanda for this, its absolutely gorgeous and smells amazing.

 Such a photogenic bottle of perfume, I LOVE IT.

The limited edition bottle came with this pretty silver snowflake/flower.

Vichy Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
 I also received this from my cousin as well. I used it once before when I was removing my make-up at her house, and it works wonders. Takes off the most stubborn of eye make-up. Definitely a must buy! 

Travalor Atomizer 
Now I can carry my new perfume with me everywhere I go :)

Vasanti Liquid Eyeliners

 Awesome colours.

 Finally have a lash container. No more carrying a million boxes just for lashes!

From the boyfriend:
 A Sephora giftcard. Because he knows me so well.

Dinner with the boyfriend's family.
 A Vietnamese dish called bun rieu, and it was sooooooooo good. It's making my mouth water looking at this picture. 

And last but not least.. 
From my mom and dad, and myself, the Sony RX100 M3. I want to cry. I will be doing a amateur review on this, sometime soon.

I also received a box of Toffifee from my grandma, the cutest mitten shaped change purse from my cousin and a watch from my boyfriend's sister.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and see you all in the new year!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas!You have to post the recipe for those cupcakes, they look amazing!! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you did too! Hopefully I will be posting up the recipe soon!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing christmas! Your camera is so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I had a great christmas and hope you did too! Yes it definitely is, I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. Those cupcakes look amazing! I have a travelo and it is one of my most used things - you'll wonder why you ever carried a perfume bottle in your bag. Happy New Year
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a life changer, I love it. Thanks, hope you had a great new year too!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...