Friday, April 1, 2016

My 24th Birthday Wishlist

This was a long overdue post that took me way too long to write. I took about 3 weeks to comprise this wishlist, because honestly, I didn't really know what I truly wanted for my birthday. This is more of a birthday "I think I want" wishlist. Now that I'm turning 24, I kind of feel like I already have all the things I could ever want. These are just items I feel would put a smile on my face if I were to get it, but if I didn't get it, I don't think I'd be disappointed. 

Some of you may see this as just a wishlist, but you can also think of this as a great gift guide for someone else's birthday/anniversary/any occasion! I'll link all of my wishlist items below as well.

adidas, kat von d, kat von d shade light palette, fitbit, beauty blender, tarte, tartelette, imac, kindle, chrissy teigen
1. Adidas Women's Tubular Viral Shoes (Grey) or (White) - Personally, I'm not the biggest buyer of shoes unless my shoes are really worn out with holes in them haha. I only recently started liking runners since I started going to the gym, and these ones really stood out to me. In the photo I used though, the grey ones appear blue, but it is definitely a gorgeous smoke grey. I definitely love the white ones as well, but if I had to choose.. grey because it would be easier to take care of. I think I love these shoes because they kind of remind me of Yeezy Boosts, which I know I'll never be able to afford!

2. Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette - This eyeshadow palette has been on the top of my list of eyeshadow palettes to pick up, and I just never made the jump. I've heard so many good things about it, and I absolutely adore all the shades. It's just another one of those items that I always leave off buying and purchase something else instead, despite how much I want it in my collection. 

3. Fitbit Alta (Teal): I am one of those people who enjoy tracking their daily activities and steps. I already have a Jawbone Up! fitness tracker that I clip to my pants, but that's the problem. Having to clip it onto my body. Because of that I constantly forget to wear it, and now that the battery is dead, I keep forgetting to buy a battery for it! I've been in the market for a new fitness tracker, and I found that this one suited my needs, and looked cute. I find that having the ability to have it attached to your arm like a watch, makes tracking so much easier, and without the worry of forgetting it since it won't be attached to your clothing. 

4. BeautyBlender Micro Mini Correct Four Set - Recently, I've been reaching for my Viseart Corrector, Contour, Camouflage Palette, to help with colour correcting my skin. I've been using my fingers to warm up the product, and my Beauty Blender to blend out the rest. I was originally in the market for the original micro Beauty Blender, but after seeing this set, I cannot resist. It would work great for concealing around my nose and for colour correcting my problem areas. 

5. Tartelette in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette - Despite the mixed reviews for the original Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette, it's definitely one of my favourite go-to palettes. I love that the in Bloom palette offers gorgeous warm toned shades, and this time, offers a mix of matte and luster finishes. Another one of those palettes I would love to have in my collection, but just haven't gotten around to purchasing it. 

6. Apple iMac - I've been wanting an iMac for a while now. I don't necessarily need it, but I would prefer something with a bigger screen, and that can handle a lot of work load. My Macbook Pro has been very reliable for the last 4 years I believe, but I need something that could edit photos and videos with, without the sound of a jet airplane coming from the computer haha.

7. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - I've been wanting to read more recently, and I found that sometimes, holding a book gets pretty tiresome when you're laying in bed reading. I tried reading with my Samsung tablet, but I found it to be too bright and it kind of hurt my eyes reading for long periods of time. This is one of those gifts that wouldn't be used THAT often, but would be great for the days I have time to sit down and finally start reading Harry Potter haha. 

Cravings: Recipes for All The Foods You Want to Eat by Chrissy Teigen - I instantly fell in love with Chrissy Teigen after following her on instagram. She just seems like such a down-to-earth, silly, real person, despite being a celeb. When I found out she was releasing a cookbook, I knew I wanted it in my collection of cookbook (singular, because I have one LOL). I love trying new recipes and reading about them online, or browsing through books, so hey, why not try hers?

Twitter | Youtube | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...