Monday, January 19, 2015

DIY Polaroid Photo Wall Display (Video)

Hey guys! If you haven't check out my instagram yet @mlsstrng, I posted a photo of my polaroid wall a week ago I believe. As requested, I have made a video on how to do it! The easiest polaroid photo wall and it costs maybe under $10 tops. Enjoy!

polaroid photo display, polaroid wall display, polaroid wall, photo wall, diy photo wall, diy polaroid wall



What you'll need:
- scissors
- thumbtacks
- twine (or any sort of string)
- your polaroids/any thing you want to hang
- mini clothespins

polaroid photo display, polaroid wall display, polaroid wall, photo wall, diy photo wall, diy polaroid wall

Thanks to everyone for being so supportive and pushing me to do these awesome videos/posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...