Thursday, January 22, 2015

Viseart Corrector, Contour, Camouflage HD Palette Review (Updated with Swatches)

I'm not one to splurge on super expensive, high end make-up. Well, sometimes. When it comes to make-up I love bargain finds. There are times when I feel like "maybe it's time to treat myself" and when I do, I go all out. This was one self gift that was worth every pretty penny. 

The Viseart Corrector, Contour, Camouflage HD Palette is the palette you need in your life. My skin is not my best friend, and I need the best concealers I can get, and this one does the job and more. Let me tell you first, it's not cheap. This palette is $80CAD. Before that number scares you away, let me just say, it's WORTH IT. 

First off, where did I hear about this magical palette? To be honest, I really don't remember. I think I stumbled upon it when I told myself I needed something for concealing my blemishes and dark under eye circles. This palette was sold out though when I first saw it. I added myself to the e-mail list to be notified when it was back in stock. I was notified a week or so later and a few hours after, when I decided I wanted it, it was sold out again. Lucky for me, the second time I was notified it was back in stock, I went right to purchasing it and even had a $20 off coupon from Sephora during the sale in November. The scary thing was, I barely knew anything about the brand or the product.

What was weird was that I couldn't find any reviews on it anywhere on the internet. Maybe I wasn't searching thoroughly enough, but I only saw one. Even then, there wasn't any good swatches or much talk about this palette, but I still wanted it. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches
The Viseart brand is well known in the French television and film industry and the palette is only available online through Sephora. Don't be fooled by the cheap looking packaging, because its definitely what's on the inside that counts. Would I have preferred a more glamorous palette? Yes of course, but this company obviously took time in working on the formula, which should matter most.

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review
They have two palettes; colour 1 and colour 2. This one is colour 1, which features more yellow and peach tones. The second palette has more darker shades and browns. I should also mention that these are cream products. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review
All the shades could easily be mixed together, and that makes this the perfect triple threat palette for make-up artists and anyone really. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review
What I love about this palette is that the consistency of the shades are amazing. They are extremely creamy, almost like a weird cream/gel based consistency. It's super blendable, easy to work with, and it doesn't crease. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review
The face palette we all dream about. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review
It comes with 12 shades that are versatile for whatever your needs may be.

*Updated June 11, 2015*
When creating this post, I totally forgot to add swatches. How silly of me to talk about this product and mention to everyone how their was barely any swatches online, and I myself don't provide swatches either! Anyways, I had time to update a few posts here and there, and decided to finally add swatches of the colours. Enjoy!
viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches
This was probably the least creamy row of the whole palette. The colours are still extremely blendable and work well with the beauty blender. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches
I use the three nude colours for my under eyes. Works amazing and doesn't crease. 

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches
Besides the first shade, the 3 other colours work great as bronzing/contour colour for me. This was the creamiest row of colours.

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches

viseart, viseart corrector palette, viseart palettes, viseart palette review, viseart concealer palette, viseart concealer palette review, viseart concealer palette swatches
*End of Update*

A few shots of me using it to contour, conceal and highlight.  

The darker shades I use for contouring in this palette can be a little orange to some people, but once blended out, the colour looks pretty natural. Both the above pictures were taken with natural lighting.

Before:
This picture was taken at night time so the lighting in my room made everything look a bit orange/yellow. The darker shades aren't THAT orange/yellow. 

After:
Oh snap, the magic of make-up.

You can check out this palette and all their other palettes here.
From what I see now, they're all still sold out though!
Get yourself on that e-mail list!

What is your go-to concealer?

Oh! I also created a Product Directory where you can see an alphabetical list of all the products I have reviewed or talked about in the past. It will be in the navigation bar underneath my website title. Thanks for being a reader :) 

6 comments:

  1. This palette sounds/looks amazing! Great post x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette sounds incredible. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be looking into purchasing this, as I've been in desperate need of a good concealing palette!

    Leather & Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! perfect! btw, this viseart contour and Anastasia Contour Kit, which one is better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's all up to your preference. I like this if i want a very noticeable contour, the anastasia one i use for a quick contour, since the cream one takes more time to blend out.

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...