Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DIY Photography Lightbox (Youtube Video)

Howdy friends. If you have been following my blog since the beginning, then you probably have seen my blog post about how to make your own photography lightbox. If you're new here, welcome! Here's the link to that post: DIY Photography Lightbox. I decided to film a video for people who would rather watch how its made instead of reading about it. Hope you enjoy the video, and subscribe to my channel for more DIY and beauty videos :)


Click Here for the Video !

About 95% of my all the photos on my blog are taken using my photo light box as a background.
If you want to see how my photos look when I use the photo light box, check out these posts here:


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm off to the read the original post
    www.rockalily.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my post, its greatly appreciated. just checked out your blog and its absolutely wonderful! great work!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...