Monday, February 9, 2015

Monthly Round-Up: January 2015 Blog Posts

Hey guys! I have decided to try out this new type of blog post, which is really a post to round-up all the posts I had for each month. I thought it would be a great way to quickly sum up all the blog posts I've done for each month, which may be awesome for you guys who are new to my blog, or want to catch up on what I've written for the month. I felt this was also a great way for people to easily see all my blog posts, rather than searching through archives and archives of posts. If this posts is successful, I shall continue this for the month of February, and if not, maybe I'll head in a different direction for my blog posts. Enjoy!


To start of the new year I began with my Favourites of 2014. I highlighted products that I've used practically everyday. As you can already see, 2014 was the year of face products for me.

I also ordered some awesome lipsticks from Melt Cosmetics, and did a review on the three colours I picked up: By Starlight, Dark Room, and 6six6.

I've hit a milestone in the month of January, and got a chance to do a review on the Cetaphil Dermacontrol line, and had my first giveaway! 

Probably my most favourite blog post of January. No, also my favourite purchase so far of 2015. I picked up the Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette, and let me just tell you, it's my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time now.

Last month I also did my first "food" blog post. These Caramel Apple Crumble Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes are to die for. I'm considering making these for Valentine's Day because I know my boyfriend will flip out if I gave him these as a gift. Like me, he loves anything cheesecake.

I also did another Youtube video and blog post on my DIY Polaroid Photo Wall Display, to showcase how I display all my pictures I've collected over the year.

My most popular beauty review for January was the Viseart Corrector, Contour and Camouflage HD Palette. This creamy, high quality concealing palette was the biggest beauty purchase I made in a while, but worth every penny. 

The month of January was the time I got to test out my new camera, and man, the quality is top notch. My review for the Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks was my favourite post in regards to the picture quality. All the photos turned out amazing. I guess good lighting and a very good camera come hand in hand!

Last but not least, I did my first foundation review on my blog on the Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. My first drug store foundation I purchased in years! 

What kind of blog posts do you love reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...