Thursday, December 18, 2014

DIY: How to Make a Bow (For Presents) - Video!

Can you believe Christmas is just 6 days away? Honestly, this year flew by way too quickly. Today I finally made a new Youtube video to share with you guys! It's been about 5 months since my last DIY video, and I'm happy to have gotten time to make a new one for the holiday season. In this video I will be showing you guys how to make your own bow for your presents! How exciting! It's fairly easy so I hope you guys can follow along! If you enjoyed my video, don't forget to subscribe, I hope to put more videos out soon :)







A bow I made for a birthday gift. One of my all time favourite bows and ribbon.

A gigantic one I made last year for a Christmas gift.


 Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...