Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 2016 MorpheMe Brush Club Subscription Box Review

Ahhhhh, I'm so happy to be reviewing subscription boxes again! I used to love trying new subscription boxes, and receiving new products every month. Over time, I ended up cancelling the ones I had because the products never appealed to me. It's been a long journey researching many subscription boxes, but here I am because I finally found one that provides me with things I will use!

Lets start with a little more information on what Morphe Me is. Morphe Me is a subscription box service that sends you at least $30 worth of brushes to your door every month for $19.99/month. They also have the an annual fee option of $239.99 that also includes a free 350 palette, which is a gorgeous eyeshadow palette that's sought out by every make-up lover and the like. 
Currently, the subscription only ships to Canada and the United States. 
Besides receiving up to $30 in brushes, Morphe also offers discounts on Morphe products, first access to new Morphe products, and even how to videos every month on how you can use your new brushes.

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
When I first heard about Morphe Me, I wasn't all too thrilled. This month, they were offering a new brush that has yet to be released to the public, and Morphe Me members would be first to get their hands on it. I was intrigued, so I decided to take the plunge and join. With shipping, and maybe tax, I paid $26.06 for my box. 

The mailer arrived about a week and a half later. 

Morphe M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush - Value: $5.99
morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
This brush is suppose to be a blending eyeshadow brush. Besides for blending, I found it to work great for packing on eyeshadow on your lids, and even using it as a nose contour brush. 

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
The brush is fluffy and slightly rounded at the top. Because it's a bit flat, it makes a great brush for your lids. 

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
You can never have enough blending brushes. The bristles on this brush are super soft, and the brush isn't so dense that the bristles will poke your lids. I got the idea to use this brush as a highlighting brush from the Morphe How To Videos on the liveglam website. It's amazing that they provide videos on how to use the brushes, for those who don't know! I especially liked that in the May video, Thomas showed alternate uses to the brushes besides using them for their intended purpose. This brush applies highlighter on like a dream. It blend the colour so effortlessly. 

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
As you can see, I was too impatient and used the brush before I took the photos. 

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
Now this was the brush that made me want to sign up. Already by itself, this brush basically paid for the subscription. The E1 brush comes from the Elite Collection of brushes, which are only offered for a limited time. This is probably the softest brush I own! 

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
The brush is super luxurious, full and thick, it blends your powder so well. 

morphe brushes, morphe, morphe me, morpheme, morphe me brush club subscription box, morphe me brush club subscription box review, may morphe me, may morphe me subscription box review, may morphe me brush club subsciption box review
I'm not too sure if I linked the right brush, because the picture on the site shows a grey top brush, whereas mine is a burgundy shade. It is the same brush name though. I use this brush to buff out my contour, and to blend my setting powder. Definitely my new favourite brush.

Final Verdict:
Price of Subscription: $19.99/month + shipping = $26.06
Number of Products: 3
Value of box: $34.97
Mel's Rating: 5/5
Amazing!!

I'm super happy about this subscription box because I'm actually using all three brushes in my daily routine now. I love face brushes, or even eye brushes that work for your face. I'll probably be pausing my subscription on the months that are mostly eyeshadow brushes, since I don't use eyeshadow on the daily. I rarely purchase make-up brushes, so this will be a nice treat every month. I love the idea of growing my brush collection, and finally getting the opportunity to try new Morphe brushes. 

If you want to sign up for Morphe Me or find out more information, click here!

Check out all my other subscription box reviews in my product directory and scrolling to the bottom of the page! 

Twitter | Youtube | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...