Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday Beauty Haul!

Hello! So since my birthday was on Friday I decided to do a birthday beauty haul since the only gift I got this year was all beauty related :) Thank you to my wonderful cousin Amanda for the awesome birthday gifts!! I'll link her Youtube page right here , since she makes awesome beauty videos that everyone should check out! Now on to the amazing stuff!!

An overview of everything I got. I tried to make a nicer backdrop with flowers. I guess its a little better than just a plain white background?? hehe.

I was so happy to get this!! This is not your ordinary make-up bag, its a bump bag!! The most convenient make-up bag to carry around. 

Don't mind the background, my photography lightbox isn't THAT big, but one day I'll make a super gigantic one! Or I'll just buy a white screen that photographers use.
So as you can see in this picture, the bag opens up and has a "pull out" compartment which you can stick all your brushes in! And when you move the flap over you have a pocket for other items and you can fit a lot of crap in it! Usually I have to carry a separate make-up bag just for my brushes so it'll be so convenient to everything in one bag now! I believe this can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart that I know of.

Neon Sparkly Pink Iphone 5 Case
No wonder she's my cousin, she knows me so well. Lately I've been loving neon colours and coincidentally my cousin got me a neon pink phone case. I know it looks matte in this picture, but trust me, its the cutest sparkly case ever. 

I guess you can kind of see it in this picture, but it does not do it justice. The fine glitters just make the phone case so girly and pretty, I am in love.

Again, another item that suits me perfectly. This is one of the new colours from the Sephora lip colours in the shade magenta. I love bright deep pinks so much and this is absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer.

When I first heard of EOS and saw their lip balms, I was head over heels in love with them! Then I soon realized the lip balm itself was just okay and not the best one I've used. I soon realized that I am a sucker for cute packaging. I hope this works well because its so cute and I'm one of those people who love to carry every little thing in their purse. 

Coincidentally, I was actually low on my other bottle that I featured in my favourite products of all time blog post. Not only is this my favourite make-up remover, she got me the 500ml which is DOUBLE the size of the original one that I buy!!!! YAY. You can purchase this from Shoppers Drug Mart. 

My cousin claims this to be one of the best lip balms that she has used so far, and I am going to take her word for it. A couple of years ago I had a really bad allergic reaction to a Nivea lip balm that made my lips swell up so bad like I was stung by a bee! It was horrific. Because they swell up they became rough like sand paper, it was so bad. Now my lips NEED constant hydration from lip balms which such because I never needed every second of my life before. I'm currently switching between Carmex Moisture Plus and Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Too Cool, but I'm excited to try something new. This product can also be found at Shoppers Drug Mart as well.

BareMinerals Beauty in Bloom Make-up Collection
I was most excited to see this. This BareMinerals kit comes with 7 make-up items to create a Spring time look. I'm not going to go into details because I am actually going to do a review and show the look I create with this coming soon. So look forward to that! If you want to check it out for yourself it was selling on Sephora, but last time I saw it was sold out. I didn't link it because I can't find it on Sephora anymore, so it might mean they aren't selling it anymore or you can possibly find it in stores.

Hope you enjoyed my birthday haul! I am definitely ecstatic to start using all of these things! Sorry I posted so late today, had a few errands to do and realized I haven't even photographed the pics in this blog post so I had to do everything last minute. 

Anyone else an April baby? What did you get for your birthday? Or if your birthday hasn't passed, whats on your birthday wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...