Monday, March 31, 2014

My favourite products of all time (PART 2 - Eyes)

This is part two for my favourite products, heres the link to part one: My Favourite Products of all time (Part 1 - Face)

I think I get the most compliments on my eyeliner, well heres my secret. This gel liner comes with a brush and the gel glides onto your eyelid ever so smoothly. And its BLACK. The colour is super pigmented, it is my all time favourite gel liner. 

I only started filling in my eyebrows last year, and before using this I used to use the Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in the shade blonde. I linked it to Ulta's website just so you could see what it looks like, but it is sold in Shoppers Drug Mart. The only colour I used in this kit was the darkest brown because it matched my eyebrow colour perfectly, and I used the cute little angled brush it came with. 

I actually received these lashes in one of my Ipsy bags a few months ago, and I've loved them ever since. They look super natural even thuough they look super thick and dramatic. I recently ruined them and was devastated that I would never find them, because I can never find them at Walmart. Lucky me, I found two pairs sold in double packs with other lashes at Winners and bought them immediately!

It's Judy Time Palette ($19.95)
 My favourite Youtube guru and vlogger is Judy Travis, so I HAD to buy her palette when it came out. BH Cosmetics is known to have good quality eyeshadows at a fair price.
This palette comes with 12 colours in which you can create various looks with. This is my go to palette because I can go from a bronze look, to a romantic look with the purple, or a sultry look with the shimmery almost purple/black colour. Its a nice compact palette, not heavy or bulky at all.

Urban Decay Naked 3 ($62)
The holy grail of products. I LOVE the Naked 3 palette.
Even though its fairly new, this is the palette I reach for the most. The neutral shades with a gorgeous rose gold undertone is what pulls me in to use it. I can create so many versatile everyday looks with it. This is probably my all time favourite everyday palette I own.

Stay tuned for my favourite products of all time (PART 3 - Lips) 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...